Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[Lifestyle/VIDEO] WE VLOG #01: Battle of the Year Screening & Justin Bieber Dancers




So if you haven't seen, Steve and I have posted our first vlog!!! 
It's always so highly requested I figured we might as well give it a go. Normally I shy away from vlogging not only because I am pretty private person but because I honestly feel like I am just not good at it. I feel like my life isn't all that interesting most days and when we do have things going on I'm definitely more of a "let's experience" vs. a "let's document" type of person. 

I tried none the less and this is the result. I actually am pretty happy with the way it turned out and I've been getting so much positive feedback I would for sure consider making these Vlogs a reoccurring thing on my channel. Steve and I talked about maybe once a week we would choose a day and vlog it. We are not interested in daily vlogging or anything like that, for a multitude of reasons, but once a week may be manageable. 



 

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Talk to you soon :)

Love,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Holly!! I enjoyed this Vlog! You look like your always having fun :D or up to something cool :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete