Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Wish List/Shopping List for the Sephora 20% OFF Friends + Family Sale! Plus Earn Cash Back on your Purchase!


ROUND 2! 


Click HERE to earn $ back and to get the 20% OFF Code

Above is my wish list/shopping list for the VIB sale! Most likely I will not get everything but it's everything I'd want to try/stock up on. I know it looks like a lot but I actually have a store credit I've been meaning to use - I've set a budget and am going to try not to go too much over my credit. Also I have picked up a few essentials from the other Friends & Family Sephora had just recently so that's why they are not listed here. As far as holiday palettes etc, I already have quite a few but would definitely recommend checking them out if you don't already own them. I will be doing a video on all of my recommendations soon! 

 I'll let you guys know what I end up getting : ) Any suggestions? 

For more recommendations check out my previous post/watch my Beauty Haul (Beauty.com is also having their 20% OFF F&F Event - they carry some brands that Sephora does not. Other items shown or listed can be purchased from either store :) 




What are you planning on picking up!?

Leave your selections and recommendations in the comment section below! 

Happy Shopping and Saving ;) 

Love,
Holly



6 comments:

  1. I really want the smashbox trios too they look great.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme de Rose is AMAZING! It's worth every single penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everyone is raving the creme de rose haha. I ordered from the employee FF sale last month. So no purchases this month haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat! Lovely pick!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! I totally used the ebates website for my first order but forgot to use it for my second order. Boo! i love ebates though, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your shopping post and you had great picks! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete