Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Monday, April 14, 2014

#FreshPaint - OPI My Very First Knockwurst

Photo from hollyannaeree's Instagram


Just felt like playing around with some nail jewels today. 
Like I've mentioned in the past this nail color is my FAVORITE for adding rhinestones to! 
I think it's just perfect : )

To see more of my Top 5 Favorite Nail Polishes Watch the Video below! 



What I used: 

OPI 'My Very First Knockwurst' (HERE)
Pearls (HERE)
Swarovski Crystals (HERE
CC Rhinestone Piece (HERE + HERE)

Also used:


Hope you enjoyed this at home manicure : )

-Holly 


9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That's gorgeous :) That pastel mauve is so pretty. Definitely going on my wishlist xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail color and the design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty nail colour! :)

    www.gameifung.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewels are really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's like the perfect blush/pale mauve color ever! Your nails look fantastic! ^__^

    ReplyDelete